[Question #272744]: Passing the contents of a variable to a type field in Sikuli

I am a newbie to Sikuli....  I have a Python script that uses xlrd to read/captures a cell value in an Excel spreadsheet.  What I need to do is pass the contents of that variable into SikuliIDE which will then "type" those contents into a field on a web form.  I have the Sikuli script working when I use the type command to key in the number manually, but I need to be able to change the number every time it passes through a loop.  I hope this make sense.  So, in short.....can I get Sikuli to type the contents of a python variable into a web form?