Re: [Question #272748]: [xcb] Unknown sequence number while processing queue

Description changed to:
I keep getting the following error irregularly while running sikuli
tests:

[xcb] Unknown sequence number while processing queue
[xcb] Most likely this is a multi-threaded client and XInitThreads has not been called
[xcb] Aborting, sorry about that.
java: ../../src/xcb_io.c:274: poll_for_event: Assertion `!xcb_xlib_threads_sequence_lost' failed.
Aborted (core dumped)

I am importing a class from a module and it uses the __init__ method to
call  a function that adds hotkeys and the complementary __del__ method
to remove the hotkeys.

I noticed this issue on github
(https://github.com/RaiMan/SikuliX-2014/issues/144), but I am running
1.0.1 because I haven't migrated to 1.1.x yet.

Is there an alternative for 1.0.1 to runsikulix?
Or /
Do you just know how to fix this problem?