[Question #274766]: SikuliX v1.1.0 Java API supported OS's

I just started using SikuliX Java API v1.1.0.  I did initial prototyping on OSX v10.10.5 against some web apps running on Firefox v42.0 and Chrome v46.

I then tried to run the same Java code (contained in a JAR) on a Windows 7 Pro SP 1 system against same web app and browsers.

The code appears to hang on the Win 7 system, as determined by logging only indicating it "started" the process to find an image. No further logging is done.  I have logging setup to indicate when it found an image, on what screen it was found, time it took to find the image, etc.

For example:

Attempting basic browser authentication on CHROME                            <---- Only message in log when run on Win 7
Found Authentication Required dialog on screen: 0 in 482 ms
Clicked Authentication Username field on screen: 0
CHROME authentication successful using username = 'foobar' and password = '***********'
Normal termination of Chrome Authentication Dialog thread

>From the http://www.sikulix.com/ home page it indicates:

"SikuliX is a Java application, that works on Windows XP+, Mac 10.6+ and most Linux/Unix systems. For Windows, Mac and Ubuntu 12.04+ it is complete and should normally work out of the box."

Am I missing something for it to work on Win 7?