[Question #274945]: Failed to Extract text from image

Hi,

Image has text "site_1" and when I tried to grep the text with below code ,i couldn't able to grep the text.

textSearch = find("sites.png").highlight(1)
    textFound = textSearch.text()
    print "Grepped text is",textFound

O/P---->

Actual O/p: Grepped text is

Expect O/p: Grepped text is site_1

Note:  I have used the similar code for other Images and it is able to grep the text

I have tried with below code and it is able to grep the text "site_1".
find(Pattern("sites.png").exact()).below(10).text()

Im using sikuli 1.1.0(with options 1 and 3) and windows machine.

Thanks in Advance

regards
Siddu