[Question #274970]: [error] TextRecognizer: init: export tessdata not possible - run setup with option 3

hi..

my concern is to copy the text from window. And the copied text should be searched in another window, if it is found, then we should click that text.

below is a code i tried just by initialing the text and also some error is throwing:
Settings.OcrTextSearch = True
Settings.OcrTextRead = True
text = "TopologyNodes-2015-11-20_10-55-16_xsowkri"

match = find(text)

click ("match")

Output :
[error] Image: could not be loaded: file:/D:/Script_sikuli/demo.sikuli/TopologyNodes-2015-11-20_10-55-16_xsowkri.png

[error] TextRecognizer: init: export tessdata not possible - run setup with option 3
[error] TextRecognizer not working: tessdata stuff not available at: C:\Users\Krishnaraj\AppData\Roaming\Sikulix\SikulixTesseract\tessdata

[error] script [ demo ] stopped with error in line 6
[error] FindFailed ( null )

Can you help to get a exact code. and m not understanding  ([error] TextRecognizer: init: export tessdata not possible - run setup with option 3)