[Question #275951]: Adding logic via IF, ELSE statement in Sikuli Java API using the exist method

I have the following code:

Screen s = new Screen();
s.find(imagePath).rightClick(imagePath);
s.find(imagePath).rightClick(imagePath);
s.find(imagePath).rightClick(imagePath);

I'm using the Java API in Eclipse. How can I modify this code so that if the image doesn't exist, it moves on to another image, instead of terminating the program?

In Eclipse, due to the auto-complete, I see there is a method named Exists, but I can't figure out how to get it working.