Re: [Question #276136]: Sikuli 1.1.0 can Generate results or Logs ?

1) I want to know whether Sikuli can generate test results ?
Sikuli does not generate test results, since it is not a testing tool as such. see 2)

2) How can we generate test result using HTMLTestRunner or TestNG ?
Just use these tools, as needed. In your test cases you just use the Skuli features as needed.

3) How to find log file of sikuli which is generated by sikuli (Below logs ) ?
Sikuli might write some messages depending on the settings. These message go to standard out (Terminal, Command window, ...).
You might suppress these messages or redirect them to a file of your choice. see the docs.

4) Can we mail that generated report to anyone in sikuli by script or tests ?
Not a feature of Sikuli. But your testing framework or the scripting/programming language might support that.

5) Is reporting automation is possible in Sikuli ?
Not a feature of Sikuli (again: Sikuli as such is NOT a testing tool, it can be used in testing scenarios).