Re: [Question #273995]: Is there a change in the function behavior such as wait, exists, find --- not reproduceable

can is still having a problem:
sorry, I describe the phenomenon, but forget to say the operating
environment.

tested on
-Windows 7 (64bit): IE9

I also tried the code you gave.
The highlight of the coordinates is not wrong, but the drop-down box has vanished.
I want to express the meaning is this "vanished".It may be limited to my English level.

after the confirmation of the drop-down box appears,i use the function (capture()) to capture the drop-down box.
but now, i find the drop-down box has vanished.
when using the sikuli 1.0rc3, there is no such a situation