[Question #276732]: How to skip part of a loop indefinitely?

I want to skip part of a loop after a condition is met to save resources and no longer search for an image. I have this:
--------
while True:
    App.focus("a")
    if exists(image.a):
        type ("a")
    App.focus("b")
    if exists (image.b):
        type ("b")
    App.focus("c")
    if exists(image.c):
        type("c")
--------
What I'd like to add are conditions to change the loop when images x y and z are found. Something like this:
--------
while True:
    App.focus("a")
    if exists(image.a):
        type ("a")
        if exists(image.x):
            ??? # no longer focus app.a or search for image.a
    App.focus("b")
    if exists (image.b):
        type ("b")
        if exists(image.y):
            ??? # no longer focus app.b or search for image.b
    App.focus("c")
    if exists(image.c):
        type("c")
        if exists(image.z):
            ??? # no longer focus app.c or search for image.c

what do i need to put instead of ??? and what do i need to put elsewhere in the script to change the loop once condition images x y or z are met?