Re: [Question #278723]: [1.1.0] Windows: WPF based programs: App.window() does not report dimensions and positions for the main window

RaiMan posted a new comment:
ok, this makes sense.

Try the following loop:

app = App("your App")
for i in range(100):
    win = app.window(i)
    if not win: break
    print win

The problem of the App feature: it cannot detect, wether a window is
visible or not. There are many multi-window apps, that have many windows
open all the time and only switch between visible and invisible.

If this is the case, you have to filter somehow the above list you can
get.

For the future: please start such things as questions. If it turns out
to be a bug, we can do that later at any time. It makes my life a bit
easier. thanks.