[Question #278990]: Questions about the Region observers

Hello,

I'm having some conceptual issues with the Region observe methods, onAppear(), onChange() and onVanish(). A little background, I'm using version 1.1.0 of SikuliX and I'm writing my tests in Java not Python.

Some questions:
1) Can a Region have only 1 observer (listener) or can it have 1 observer for each type, 1 onAppear() observer, 1 onChange() observer and 1 onVanish() observer?  Or can each type have multiple observers?
2) If you call the Region.stopObserver() method are all of the observers still registered with the region?  If I call Region.observe() again will the “old” observers be called?
3) If a region has an onVanish() observer registered and Region.observe() is called and the PSI target is NOT in the region does the registered observer get called? Or does it just wait to time out?  Same question for onAppear().  If the PSI target is ALREADY there does the observer get called immediately or does it time out

Thanks,
Spencer