Re: [Question #279638]: Help finding image in Java

Description changed to:
I am having an issue trying to find an image on the screen, I tried doing it in two different ways and it doesn't seem to work for me.
I am trying to do this with Appium running on IOS simulator which shows up on the screen, so I don't see this being a problem of a screenshot being taken.

I am running MAC OSX El Capitan
I have imported the Sikuli X java API in my project

Do I need to also import the MAC Sikuli Library jar?

This is what I have tried so far:

1.

Screen s = new Screen();
		  Pattern test = new Pattern("/Users/ealiaj/Desktop/Automation/workspace/WheelsUp - IOS/screenshot.jpg");
		  try {
			s.find(test);
		} catch (FindFailed e) {
			// TODO Auto-generated catch block