Re: [Question #280291]: Java Sikuli program not running from command line

Harish Main is still having a problem:
I deleted everything from c:\sikulix and reinstall using sikulixsetup-1.1.0.jar
After installation using option 2, i see total 3 files in c:\Sikulix
            SikuliX-1.1.0-SetupLog.txt
            sikulixapi.jar
            sikulixsetup-1.1.0.jar

in my Apps lib folder i have following jar files. I copied sikuli files manually and included in my App build path
C:\Workspace\DemoSikulix\lib
          aspriseOCR.jar
          log4j-1.2.17.jar
          mysql-connector-java-5.1.6.jar
          sikulixapi.jar
          sikulixsetup-1.1.0.jar
I has put aspriseOCR for one java file OCR feature since sikulitesstdata did not work for me. but for the TestJavaSikuli .java iam just trying simple contactUS click and doing nothing else. If this works i can try actual code that has lot of stuffs.

TODAY TRIED USING FOLLOWING COMMAND as you suggested, i still get same
error. Any helps please greatly appreciated.

C:\Workspace\DemoSikulix>java -cp "C:\sikulix\sikulixapi.jar" -jar
DemoSikuli.jar

TestJavaSikuli program started...

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.jarinjarloader.JarRsrcLoader.main(JarRsrcLoader.java:58)
Caused by: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
        at com.newt.DemoSikulix.TestJavaSikuli.main(TestJavaSikuli.java:13)