Re: [Question #280747]: Sikulix Region not working

Jasper posted a new comment:
So it's been about 8 hours now since I started my script and no crash at
all.  I did refine the script a bit by reducing the current bar region
by about half of what it was and resized most of the pictures to be
smaller as some had the same first couple words in them which made a
good chunk of the pictures  redundant as only a couple are needed to
register the rest.

As of right now it seems fixed, but I did reduce the size of my script by a lot so it is possible it just now takes longer to reach the memory cap? Not sure if the size of the region/script has anything to do with it or  not. If not, then it's definitely fixed.
If that can affect the time it takes to  reach the memory "cap" then it's possible I just haven't reached it yet.

 , I'm going to let it continue running until it reaches a full 24-hour cycle  if it reaches that I'll assume it's fixed.
Or if you can confirm the above, about the sizes that it does or does not matter would also confirm if its fixed or not.

So far It looks like the culprit was having the region inside the loop,
but I'm very new to this so I just want to be positive that is the case
by being thorough as possible.