[Question #281176]: Confusion between two images

Hi,

I want to click on Close Button(Upper Right Corner of an active window), while the same close option is there in a background window. Although the active window's close button looks red and the background window has grey, still my script goes on to click the back ground one rather than active. I tried re-taking the image as well. It did not go very well.

Although its not prominent. Sometimes it still clicks the front close button.

One more thing, the issue is with back button also. Some times the back button is recognized and being clicked, some times it does not recognize it at all and fails.

Any help is appreciated, my project is stuck on this.

Thanks in anticipation