[Question #281180]: click(exists()) always return True

Hi,
Usually Im using code something like this:

if not click(exists('some_image')):
    # do some actions to make image visible
    click('some_image')

But after update to version 1.1.0 ive noticed that click(exists('some_nonexistent_image')) always return True. Checked in version 1.0.1 - False was returned.

Is it normal behavior? Should I wait for some fix or update my scripts to "if exists > else" ? Or maybe im not using it right?

BTW thanks for great automation tool RaiMan )))