[Question #281192]: Cannot start app ONLY when running the tests with maven

Hi,

I have a test scenario where I open Add/Remove Programs app from a Sikuli test and then I remove an app using the normal UI flow. Here's how I open the uninstall app:

App uninstallApp = new App("cmd.exe /c start appwiz.cpl");
uninstallApp.open();
uninstallApp.focus();

When runnning the tests from Eclipse it works great, however, when I run the tests using maven, the code above does nothing so the test fails. Any suggestions?