Re: [Question #281182]: Null pointer exception using Sikuli in Java

Borja Miñano gave more information on the question:
Hi Angelo,

Yes, this is a twisted configuration.
I made a small eclipse-maven project with the minimum (no code, only sikuli testing environment), the link is the following: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8iGIDREhD9wS3c3UV9QNTFwelE/view?usp=sharing

Our testsuite is an embedded junit that works inside the osgi
environment from springframework. It is a bit old now, but we are not
planning to move for now.

If you need additional information, please ask.
Thank you for the interest.