Re: [Question #281182]: Null pointer exception using Sikuli in Java

Borja Miñano is still having a problem:
--1.
It is missing because it is the line that throws the exception. Line 635 is the following one in the version I am using (1.1.0):
log(lvl, "runs as %s in: %s", jn, fSxBase.getAbsolutePath());
I assumed fSxBase is null so it throws the exception

--2. I have read again the source code and I found I was confused about
having to load SikuliIDE or RunSetup classes. I thought it was necessary
so I added it to the classpath. I removed it now from my configuration.

I have removed the SIKULI_HOME variable as suggested.
I also removed all references to the two jars in order not to be loaded in the classpath and checked that they are not.

This is my dependency in pom.xml:
		<dependency>
			<groupId>com.sikulix</groupId>
			<artifactId>sikulixapi</artifactId>
			<version>1.1.0</version>
		</dependency>
So I think this is the final 1.1.0, am I wrong? May I try the 1.1.1 nightly build?

The error still persist the same, by the way.