[Question #282163]: Sikuli drag and drop not working in server while TFS build the automation project

I have visual studio  unit test project which needs sikuli scripts for some scenarios to automate. The sikuli drag and drop option working fine in the local machine and even in the server machine when am trying to manually run it. but we have configured the project in TFS and the TFS has schedule build configuration for the test project. The TFS will trigger the build on on server  and all the selenium related test cases are passing and even we are able to capture the screen shots. But the sikuli part(drag and drop) is not working but verification the image exists method is working fine.

Does drag and drop needs mouse pointer in to perform on UI ?

does the build server have mouse pointer while build running ?