[Question #283316]: Problems with running a sikuli script without the ide

I'd like to first mention what I'm trying to develop as that may give some context. Basically I'm developing an automated solution for an assembly line where people connect a bluetooth device to the Nordic Master Control Panel (a program for connecting bluetooth devices) and update it using the DFU (to test that it works), this is where sikuli comes in. To avoid potential problems I have automated the process where they need to connect their device so that they only need to press next on a GUI and everything will connect for them (the script works fine and does just that when run in the ide). However I don't want the person on the assembly line to have to press run on the sikuli ide or the ide to come up at all when the script is being run to keep things simple. I had a look at this page: http://doc.sikuli.org/faq/010-command-line.html and the -r command seems to be what I'm looking for but I can't figure out how to actually run it in the console successfully. Any ideas?