Re: [Question #284445]: After forcefully closing the application, screen.type() will work for few second and will give inputs to desktop or other apps.

Summary changed to:
After forcefully closing the application, screen.type() will work for few second and will give inputs to desktop or other apps.

Description changed to:
hi,
I have automated one mainframe quick3270 application using sikuli. Here i am giving input to mainframe screen using screen.type() command. When i ran my application, sometime some wrong value will go to quick3720 mainframe screen especially in credential fields. then  i need to forcefully close my application but the problem is after closing the application the execution wouldn't stop and
screen.type() will still work for few second and the values from screen.type() will be given to desktop or some other application. And this lead a big problem because it will mess them totally . So how to stop the execution totally after closing the application which is automated using sikuli ? the main concern is screen.type()  should stop immediately after forcefully closing the application.

thanks,