[Question #284732]: Using curses module with sikuli

Hi, I've tried for a long time to figure out how to build a meaningful output for the console window while my script is running.  I'm hoping someone here can help.  I found some nice features in the curses module https://docs.python.org/2/howto/curses.html and would like to know if there is a way I can use that in my sikuli modules?

I program entirely in the sikuli IDE.
I run the script from the sikuli IDE -OR- from the command line.
I am dealing only with Windows 7 machines.

Can anyone give me instructions on how I can get these two to play nice?
----OR----
If curses isn't going to work for whatever reason, is there a way to control cursor location etc from within sikuli?
I only know the \r trick to over-write the same line cursor is currently on, but would love to be able to clear the screen and build a small output window like:

== Loop 000032  |  1456hrs ==
No Problems found

The formatting will probably be wrong, but I hope you can see what I'm trying there.
Then on the next Loop, the console window is cleared and printed again so it stays neat.
The "No Problems Found" will be an array of the last X Debug or similar notifications, so when looking at screen, I can see a bit about what's going on etc.  That part I'm ok with, it's just getting the console formatted.

Help us Internet-kenobi, you're our only hope.