Re: [Question #284740]: How to stop loop when an image appears within a fixed region?

Drex confirmed that the question is solved:
Thank you for the quick reply unfortunately i am more confused now than
before because of all the comments and notes peppered through the
script, yes i am sure it looks silly to a learned person, my original
version is here

another member helped clean it up and it works regardless how much it is
flawed or lacks sense for a layperson like me if it works i am happy an
extra 3 seconds or an additional process is not an issue as long as it
works

I did read all the basic help docs and browsed through this forum past
couple weeks figuring things out slowly on my own my problem is that no
matter how many times i read a help doc i dont understand exactly how to
use it so all the links in the world can only help to the point i can
understand it clearly and be able to use it on my own

i admit i was hoping for a similar handout with the code added in last
time it was a simple copy paste run and done thanks to karl

i see my question has been answered although to me it makes no sense at
the moment i will copy the code and try my best to make it work thank
you