[Question #284769]: How to do a pixel perfect IHM test? (margins, font-size...etc)

Hi everyone,

i'm discovering Sikuli and I wonder if it is possible to do a Pixel Perfect IHM test.

I'd like to compare to pages with different margins:
- the first is OK with, let's say, a margin-top 30px
- the second is the same as 1st but with a margin-top: 40px

I've run several tests from within Sikuli and it does not found issue.

Sikuli does recognize both pages as equal to my reference screenshot.

Consequently, I suppose that it is not possible to run IHM testing with Sikuli, right?

Any help/answer is welcome.

Feel free to ask me if you need any further information about what i'd like to acheive.

I look forward to hearing from you!

@MatthieuScarset