Re: [Question #284364]: how to use while len(string) > 1 : ??

Karl proposed the following answer:
The default region is your screen. If you search nearby 50 of this
region, you'll just get your screen again.

Make sure you're getting all your regions from my_find.
When you call my_find put the returned regions in a variable, and loop over them to do your double clicking.
It sounds like you would need to do your double clicking in the function definition to have the name variables to write..

Lastly, it looks like you're only searching for a subset of the images
when you use recursive input. If you do recursively find all possible
images with nearby when two images are next to each other it would
trigger an infinite loop.