[Question #284961]: 'module' object has no attribute 'RTLD_GLOBAL'

I was using Sikuli to create a test script that utilized DDS to provide stimulus to the user interface.   The python code (runs standalone) uses a connector that uses ctypes.   When running within IDE I get the error below:

2.7.0 (default:9987c746f838, Apr 29 2015, 02:25:11)
[Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (Oracle Corporation)]
[error] script [ shapes ] stopped with error in line 5
[error] AttributeError ( 'module' object has no attribute 'RTLD_GLOBAL' )
[error] --- Traceback --- error source first
line: module ( function ) statement
55: rticonnextdds_connector ( <module> ) rti = ctypes.CDLL(os.path.join(path, libname), ctypes.RTLD_GLOBAL)

Is this a result of the jython version Sikuli is using?   Is there a way to update it?

Thanks for any direction you can provide.