[Question #285032]: IDE Feature Request: Ability to run subset of script for debugging purposes

Hi,
I am writing (and will continue writing during the next 1-2 months) many Sikuli scripts in order to enhance an existing shell script-based framework with MMI execution capabilities, The goal is to develop an extensive set of Non-Regression tests.

Currently, I find myself "debugging" the script many times, to verify that the sequence of actions actually work as a whole and in sequence.

I was wondering though, how difficult it would be to enhance the IDE with the capability to execute a range of lines of the script? Having the capability to select the range via the IDE would be great.

Of course for the moment, the real alternative is to comment-out all the previous lines in order to run the script and have only the desired ones executed....

This is however, non-practical (commenting-out and removing comments simply takes too much time if the script is really large)

Anyway, just a small feature request for the future..

Thanks again for this awesome tool.

Cheers,
Gizmo