[Question #285034]: rinsikulix -t doesn't work

I'm trying to include JUnit into Sikuli and so set the option -t when i want to run my script by using cmd
I'm actually using SikulixIDE 1.1.0
I just started with a this test : (JUnitTest.sikuli)

#1st line
def setUp(self):
    doubleClick("img_vincent_directory")
    wait("img_directory_opened")
def setDown(self):
    click("img_directory_cross")
    untilNotExist("img_directory_opened")
def test1(self):
    openApp("cmd.exe")
    assert exists("img_cmd_opened")
    closeApp("cmd.exe")
def test2(self):
    openApp("C:\PATH\MSIAfterBurner.exe")
    assert exists("img_msiafterburner_opened")
#end

I take the same script i've found on Sikuli.doc : http://doc.sikuli.org/faq/020-unit-test.html

In my SikuliIDE CTRL + U, doesn't do nothing

Error :
CMD.EXE:

cd "C:\PATH\vincent_directory"
runsikulix -t "C:\PATH\JUnitTest.sikuli"
[error] Runner: Command line option -t: not yet supported! [-t, C:\PATH\JUnitTest.sikuli]

I don't know what's the issue... I reaaly need help to upgrade all my scripts
I reaaly appreciate using Sikulix and i won't stop using it now
Thanks a lot for your soon reply ! :)