[Question #285910]: Running SikuliX with a Parallels VM

Hello, I began using SikuliX a few days ago.  I am trying to have the software interact with a paralells VM running windows.  The VM is not headless and runs on my main monitor.  I am able to interact with anything else on the monitor except the VM.  I have tried setting the Parallels window as the Region and Location and I still receive the same outcome.  Any assistance would be appreciated.

I am running Parallels 9 on a Macbook Pro running Yosemite.

Thank you
Ben