[Question #286189]: Not sure how to re-assert a login prompt

Hello,

I'm currently automation an application that utilizes a windows login element on the login screen.

I got sikuli to work successfully with a correct username and password, however, if the username and or password are incorrect

and the prompt returns the script simply stops and does nothing until stopped manually.

This is my code for the click action for Sikuli.

How can I make it recognize that the login prompt should not be present after OK is clicked?

public boolean screenWaitAndClick(String ImagePath, Pattern Image) {
        boolean result = false;
        try {
            screen.wait(Image, 5);
            screen.wait(ImagePath, 5).click(ImagePath);
                result = true;
        } catch (FindFailed e) {
                result = false;
            e.printStackTrace();