[Question #286275]: Reading value which is entered using sikuli

I would like to read the value which I have been entered using sikuli.
Suppose that
the following code is used
Screen screen = new Screen();
screen.type("image path","text");
I would like to get the "text" which I am already passing and check whether the text is printed or not.
I use the following code for returning whether the text is printed or not. But it only validate whether the image is there in the path.
retVal=screen.type("image path","text");
if(retVal==1)
		{
			System.out.println("Item type successful");
		}
		else
		{
			System.out.println("invalid region");
		}

even if I try to type some text any where on the screen, the above "retVal" prints 1(success).
How is it possible to get an error condition if the text is not printed on the screen.