Re: [Question #247669]: cannot close a popup dialog from Windows app

Martin Leidel posted a new comment:
Alright. Apparently it works when I create just a message box with the
parameters above under Windows 7 as well as Windows 10. BUT, that
special message box comes from the NSIS installer, and I don't know what
happens there that is so special it won't work with Sikuli.

At least I've found a workaround. closeApp("TITLE") does work indeed to
close that kind of not focusable dialogs. Yay!

I will continue to see if I can give you a working (or in that case not
working ;) ) example.

Cheers!