[Question #288450]: Inconsistent clicking. Some runs it will work, others it will not.

1.1.0(2015-10-05_17:07)/Windows6.1/Java8(64)1.8.0_40-b26

I have a script where I detect an image and then click at an offset. I will run the script and sometimes it will not register a click while other times it will. I've had the script run perfectly for hours and then the next run fail at the very first attempt. I've tried a multitude of things, including issuing the click commands (both built in and the low level mouse control options).

Here is a snippet of my current iteration of trying to make it consistent:

    switchApp("<WindowName>")
    wait(image)
    hover(image)
    wait(.25)
    mouseDown(Button.RIGHT)
    mouseUp(Button.RIGHT)
    wait(.25)

Sometimes it will click, other times it wont. This is the same with both left and right click.

Any ideas?

Thanks!