[Question #289735]: Run the tested application

Hi,
i'm new in Sikuli and I have problem with openning tested application. I have Sikuli 1.1.0 and I test a .jar application.
I need to restart this application during my test. How to do it? I close it by the button "Close" in tested application. But when i need it reopen i have some problem. I try :
1. openApp("c:\\Program Files (x86)\\Tabulka.jar")
2. openApp(r'"c:\Program Files (x86)\Tabulka.jar"')
Nothing works. Always the same error "[error] App.open failed: c:\Program Files (x86)\Tabulka.jar not found."

I found a similar thread in this forum and i tried
#import os
#os.system('\"c:\Program Files (x86)\Tabulka.jar\"')
this worked - application  is launched, but next steps of test did not run and Sikuli IDE window was away.
I'm really desperate, i deal with it two days. :-/

Can you help me?