[Question #290380]: Make Sikuli Type/Click/Respond Fastest Way Possible ?

I'm currently trying to pass this kind of game (http://puu.sh/odbpw.jpg) using Sikuli however Sikuli Image Finding is way too slow or maybe there is something wrong.

1 - some people said that you will be able to speed up the finder if you set a region to search inside it for the pattern not for your whole screen but they didn't tell how to set a region however I have tried something and I want to know if it was right or wrong Here is what I did : http://puu.sh/odbzh.jpg

2 - some people told me to use Settings.MoveMouseDelay = 0 , well that helped in for Mouse Clicking but I'm currently trying to press SPACE once I'm in the blue zone here : http://puu.sh/odbpw.jpg , and guess what I tested sikuli on it and till now it got all of my attempts wrong 100% not even 1 lucky attempt Lol, I even tried using another image which the bar is still in the red zone however still didn't work.

3 - The Most Important THING is that when i used (http://puu.sh/odbQN.png) Run in Slow Motion made the finder faster like by 60% which is strange since I have been using (http://puu.sh/odbTr.jpg) Run  all the time because I thought it was faster and I did the test using http://www.humanbenchmark.com/tests/reactiontime

I'd be honored to see all the kind of advices you can tell me because I've just started Sikuli today and I guess I'm in love with it lol.

Best Regards