[Question #292738]: sikuli-script.jar

Hello Raiman,
First of all, thanks a lot for Sikuli I just discovered !!!
I'm a WPF developper, and your tool is much easier to use than CodedUI.
I run on W10/64, and my scripts now run great in your IDE !
My question : I'd like, now that my scripts are OK, to run them from Visual Studio, just because I think it could allow me to have the "code coverage test %"...
I try with the SikuliSharp, but it's not working.
I think that's because I don't have sikuli-script.jar in my C:\SikuliX folder (I installed option 1 and 2 from the setup).
Where can I find this sikuli-script.jar ?
Once again, thanks a lot for your work !
Leon