[Question #293225]: runsikulix -s with folder

I am using:
 Sikuli 1.1.0-201510051707
Windows 10 64bit

In order to get this to work I needed to add another test1 folder inside the .sikuli folder and then copy the .py to it.  The server isn't using this one.

This is the error I got (notice the folder is added twice):
FAIL 200 runScript: script not found, not valid or not supported C:\Users\User\sikulixrunserver\test1\test.sikuli\test1\test.py
[info] RunServer: now waiting on port: 50001 at x.x.x.x

I created the other 'test1' folder inside the .sikuli folder and moved the .py and .png into it, but that didn't work.