[Question #293475]: how to deal with visual differences between OS?

Hello,

I'm quite advanced in the project, and realised that my work is not portable to other OSes.
Most of the screenshots are not working when switching to another os, so the project may actually fail at this point.

It's audio plugins, so the interface is extremely similar between oses. But there are slight differences between how OSes handle some graphical elements. Even between to different osx versions.
For example fonts:
osx 10.10: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17987279/Screen%20Shot%202016-05-09%20at%2009.40.14.png
osx 10.8: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17987279/Screen%20Shot%202016-05-09%20at%2009.40.07.png
win 7: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17987279/Screen%20Shot%202016-05-09%20at%2009.40.19.png
(but there are other differences, for instance shades)

So my questions are:
- Is there something I'm not doing correctly?
- Is there some documentations or posts about this problem that I missed?
- How do you deal with such things? Do you really have a set of screenshots for each oses (hardly feasible in my case)?

Thanks for any help