[Question #293527]: libs to export not found on above classpath: /sikulixlibs/linux/libs64

Trying to integrate Sikuli with Robot Framework (python). Hence, I am trying to use this Library "robotframework-SikuliLibrary".  The site provides with the demo, it threw error when I ran the test. Here is the error

----- pybot testsuite_clickin.txt
[ WARN ] Test get_keyword_names failed! Connecting remote server at http://127.0.0.1:47630/ failed: [Errno 111] Connection refused
[ WARN ] Test get_keyword_names failed! Connecting remote server at http://127.0.0.1:47630/ failed: [Errno 111] Connection refused
[ ERROR ] Error in file '/home/xx/Desktop/robotframework-SikuliLibrary-master/demo/click_in/testsuite_clickin.txt': Initializing test library 'SikuliLibrary' with no arguments failed: Failed to get_keyword_names

And here is the error from the Sikuli_java_stdout

0 [main] INFO org.robotframework.remoteserver.RemoteServer  - Mapped path / to library com.github.rainmanwy.robotframework.sikulilib.SikuliLibrary.
1 [main] INFO org.robotframework.remoteserver.RemoteServer  - Robot Framework remote server starting
1 [main] INFO org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server  - jetty-7.x.y-SNAPSHOT
26 [main] INFO org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler  - started o.e.j.s.ServletContextHandler{/,null}
97 [main] INFO org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractConnector  - Started SelectChannelConnector@0.0.0.0:47630
97 [main] INFO org.robotframework.remoteserver.RemoteServer  - Robot Framework remote server started on port 47630.
[info] runcmd: lsb_release -i -r -s
*** classpath dump
  0: /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/SikuliLibrary/lib/SikuliLibrary.jar
*** classpath dump end
[error] RunTimeINIT:  *** terminating: libs to export not found on above classpath: /sikulixlibs/linux/libs64

I tried to walked thru the same issues in this forum, but they don't seem applicable.

Any helps from here would be very much appreciated. Thank you!