Re: [Question #293519]: [1.1.x] external IDE: How to setup/configure JetBrains PyCharm

Description changed to:
To summarize: (from comment # 3)

) Pycharm is OK

) Make Jython Python interpreter for project (my Jython path is
different from RaiMan's, ~/jython2.7.0/bin/jython )

) In the run configuration for and per particular .py file, which can be accessed from meny Run / Edit configuration add an entry to the environment variables
name: CLASSPATH
value: <path to>/sikulixapi.jar

you may find your pah using Mac OS Finder. Mine is
~/Applications/Sikuli/sikulixapi.jar

) put in beginning of your main (runnable) Python files first 2 lines:
import org.sikuli.script.SikulixForJython
from sikuli import *

) To switch off red highlighting, change switch preferences / level
(icon with man face in hat in bottom right corner of PyCharm screen).

With 1.1.1+ the folder <AppData>/Lib/sikuli will always be available
after setup and up to date (see comment #1)

I'm trying to make Sikuli work with external IDE (IntelliJ IDEA) with Mac OS X 10.11 , but I fail.
I installed Python plugin
I chose Jython 2.7 as interpreter
I installed latest Sikuli nightly from http://nightly.sikuli.de/ ,
I added sikulixsetupAPI-1.1.1-20160329.231212-24-forsetup.jar to project classpath.

At best I get "ImportError, no module named sikuli"

I had read dozen topics here, but information is rather confusing and
obscure: different versions, different OSes, so I don't know what
applies to Mac OS X and what to put where in IDE (I'm not very good with
IDEA, I just need some IDE to manage code for several modules).

Can anyone be so kind to share complete settings set for any IDE with
pictures, illustrating what to put where for Sikuli-based project
supposed to run with several Python (Jython) modules?

Any IDE would work — I can switch to NetBeans or Eclipse , but what I
need is example really working, not just links "read there", as I
already tried to follow multiple links and it didn't lead to any good
results.

I went through https://github.com/RaiMan/SikuliX-2014/wiki/Usage-in-
Java-programming , but I didn't manage to get script runnable using it,
and what I'm trying to achieve is Jython / Python programming, not
exactly Java.