Re: [Question #293614]: 3270 EMULATOR sessions for MAINFRAME

LOL, feeling to be thrown back to the 1980's when we worked with the
real machines like 3271 or 3274 controllers and the real terminals
(especially the nice ones from Ericsson).

In those past times I was with Micado, where the first 3270 emulation
software for PC at least in Germany was created.

Could you give me a bit more specific information on how this emulator
stuff works today?

Be aware: SikuliX is image/pixel based with still very mean text
recognition capability.