Re: [Question #293614]: 3270 EMULATOR sessions for MAINFRAME

Alex gave more information on the question:
Hi Raiman,

I can send you some screenshots but don;t want these to be visible on your
FAQ site to everyone because disclosure is restricted by rules of IBM and my
employer.

Is there an e-mail address to which i can forward them?

Thnx Alex