[Question #293910]: Issues with sikuli api 1.1.0 and 1.2.0

So I am trying to get sikuli working from my java code directly.  Sikuli 1.1.0 is installed on my machine using the java setup jar just fine.

I have included the 1.1.0 api in my maven pom file.  When I use 1.1.0 it errors out because the sikuli core has a bunch of javacv from googlecode and they seem to have been removed from maven central and therefore show up as missing when the pom builds.

If I change to 1.2.0 sikuli api, then it builds properly with no errors but then I cant execute the code because the libs that are available are opencv 248 based and 1.2.0 is looking for 249.  I dont see a sikuli libs 1.2.0 anywhere that I could download to try to work around this.

It would seem my only way around this is to install opencv 2.4.9 on my own but that seems like an immense hassle.

Can you please either release the libs for 1.2.0 or at least fix the poms for 1.1.0 in order to find javacv in the right spot on maven central????