Re: [Question #293512]: Adding Robotframework to SikuliX

Ryan posted a new comment:
I should add that when I ran the script a 2nd time the .robot directory
(that was created in the 1st run) was auto-deleted and the script
complained it couldn't find any files.  Another run of the script
created all the files again and outputted everything.

I am not certain if this test script is supposed to do anything (as in
actually launching firefox) because right now it is only popping up some
messages with an OK button.