[Question #293980]: With will become a reserved keyword in python 2.6

I am trying to integrate Sikuli 1.1.1 nightly build with robot framework 3.0

I am following the question https://answers.launchpad.net/sikuli/+question/261208

My config:

Python:2.7
Jython: jython2.7b3
Robot Framework 3.0

My jybot.bat file:

I have everything in c:/RFW folder , i mean all the jar files like sikulix.jar and stuff like explained in the previous example.

@echo off
setlocal
set ROBOT_HOME=%~dp0
set JYTHON_HOME=%ROBOT_HOME%
set SIKULIX_HOME=%ROBOT_HOME%

set CLASSPATH=%SIKULIX_HOME%sikulixapi.jar;%CLASSPATH%
set JYTHONPATH=%SIKULIX_HOME%sikulixapi.jar\Lib

java -cp %JYTHON_HOME%jython.jar;%CLASSPATH% org.python.util.jython ^
  %ROBOT_HOME%robot\run.py ^
  --pythonpath=%ROBOT_HOME%calc.sikuli ^
  %*
endlocal

When I execute my jybot.bat file by typing

jybot.bat verify_operations.txt in command line I get the following error.

C:\RFW>jybot.bat verify_operations.txt
  File "C:\RFW\robot\run.py", line 433
SyntaxError: 'with' will become a reserved keyword in Python 2.6

I dont understand what to do.