[Question #294050]: Sikuli API not recognizing image data

Hi there!

I'm trying to use Sikuli in a Java FX project of mine. However, Sikuli fails to recognize any of the images I try to click on or wait for. Interestingly, the same images work will in the Sikuli IDE, but seem to fail when I use it externally with the API. Does anyone know why this might be the case and how I should fix it? Here's some of the code I have thus far:

"              App app = new App("BlueStacks.app");
                app.focus();
                try {
                    s.wait(new Pattern("img/ps.png"));
                } catch (FindFailed ex) {
                    Logger.getLogger(AutoMessageSender.class.getName()).log(Level.SEVERE, null, ex);
                }"

The exception I am getting is: "FindFailed: can not find img/time.png in S(0)[0,0 1440x900]
  Line 2189, in file Region.java..."

I'd really appreciate if anyone could help me out here.

Thanks for your time,

CodeAssassin