Re: [Question #294624]: Running python code outside of SikuliX IDE

Jamie gave more information on the question:
Hi Raimund,

Ive figured it out - basically in order to use the ATOM IDE (and not the
sikuliX IDE) you write the python code, save it down in a folder which
contains the images, and then rename that folder to xxxxx.sikuli

Then in terminal you can run "./Applications/SikuliX/runsikulix -r
xxxxx.sikuli" which runs it perfectly.

However...

The runsikulix script doesn't recognise spaces.

For instance, the full path of my script is:
/Users/Jamie/Documents/XCode Projects/SikuliX Projects/test.sikuli

But when running the script it thinks it is:
/Users/Jamie/Documents/XCode.sikuli

When running the command in terminal I do escape the spaces (e.g. use
"Xcode\ Projects" and "SikuliX\ Projects") but it still thinks that
space denotes the next argument.

Do you know how to change that runsikulix script to make it see spaces
in the pathname or my sikuli file please?

Thanks