[Question #294731]: Counter or notification pop-up

Following is the script.
If I run the loop for 100 part numbers at a time , I need one notification window which continues shows the status of pending or completed parts (i.e. 20 of 100) in background. And which will not disturb my activities.
The same thing we can do in AutoIT but in sikulli I have searched so many blogs but could not find any relevant answers.

List = inputText("Paste Part Numbers here")
PartNumbers = List.split("\n") # split the lines in the list lines

#myListFixed = ()
for entry in PartNumbers:
    wait("1464195281868.png",150)
    click("1464195281868.png")