[Question #295025]: Unit test individual tests run successfully, but when all in one unit test work frame, random tests get failed on every run

I have a code with a lot of assert exists() for images in my IDE. I'm using Python's unittest workframe for the script. The individual tests complete successfully when run individually, but when running from the unittest workframe, random tests fail on every run. Mostly because of an assertion error, or a cannot find image error for the same image that was found in the previous run.
Not sure what can be the reason of this inconsistency.